PACKET PICKUP / REGISTRATION CHANGES
This year we are going digital. We are not having paper applications or accepting cash. Everyone must sign up online. Online Registration closes when the race starts. Please have the following items easily accessible to maintain the efficiency and speed of Packet Pickup:
- Email Confirmation Bar Code Per Registrant (Printed or Digital) to scan, if not available we can manually look you up
- USAT Membership ID (if applicable)
- Proof of ID
WHERE AND WHEN
The race will take place on Saturday, June 25, 2022 – 8:00 a.m. sharp.
Packet Pick-up: Friday June 24, 4:00 – 7:00 pm at Medford Bagel Shop – 7 Jackson Rd., Medford NJ and Saturday June 25, 7:00 – 7:45 am at Event Start – 47 S. Lakeside Dr. W. (All race day parking is at St. Mary of the Lakes Church- 40 Jackson Rd. approximately 20 minute walk to event start)
Event Parking: St. Mary of the Lakes Church, 40 Jackson Rd Medford NJ 08055 (approximately 20 minute walk to event start)
Event starts and finish at 47 S. Lakeside Dr W., Medford, NJ US 08055.
Low key, fun and low tech. Great competition without the complication. FYI- CHIPPED TIMED
After the race, enjoy our post-race BBQ. Free beverages, hamburgers, and hot dogs.
All participants will receive a quality cotton t-shirt.
No finisher medals
4:00 pm – 7:00 pm – Packet pickup will be held at Medford Bagel Shop, 7 Jackson Rd, Medford, NJ 08055
Email Confirmation Bar Code Per Registrant (Printed or Digital) to scan, if not available we can manually look you up
- USAT Membership ID (if applicable)
- Proof of ID of USAT Membership and follow Covid-19 guidelines.
7:00 – 7:45 am – Check-in, Packet Pickup, and Race-Day Registration online only if available (prices increased)
7:45 am – Pre-race briefing at Transition Area
8:00 am – Races start (waves based on # of entrants)
The swim is in deep fresh water that is well maintained, no muck! The run and bike are on nice flat shaded roads. The course is marshaled by volunteers but is open to traffic. It is the athletes' responsibility to keep themselves safe. Visit http://birchwoodlakestriathlon.com for course maps and more information.
1/4 mile Swim, 13.2 mile Bike, & 3.1 mile Run
Overall: Top 3 Male & Female
Age Groups: Top 3 Male & Female
14 & Under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 & Over
Relay Teams: First Place Team
All parking is at St Mary of the Lakes Church, 40 Jackson Rd. Medford, NJ. Follow signs for BLCC Tri Parking. It's about 1/2 mile from the transition. Please do not park in the neighborhood, Medford Police will not allow parking on the street.
- Until May 31: $95
- June 1 – June 24: $105
- Race Day: $125
- Until May 31: $120 / per team
- June 1 – June 24: $130 / per team
- Race Day: $150 / per team
- Refreshments will be provided at the end of the race
- Split results will be available on website
- No confirmation will be sent, verify entry here
- Race scored by DQ Events
- Event promoters have the right to alter or cancel events for any reason
- ALL RACES WILL BE HELD RAIN OR SHINE
- ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS! TRANSFERS! OR CREDITS!
This is a USAT Sanctioned event. All participants must have an active USAT Membership that has not expired before the conclusion of the event and must follow all USAT rules and guidelines.
- One Day Membership: $15
- One Year Membership: $50
- Three Year Membership: $135
- ALL athletes are required to show photo ID. NO ID, NO RACE, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Youth (17 and under) athletes without an ID must be accompanied by a parent/guardian with a photo ID
- Annual members are required to bring their membership card every time they compete in a USAT Sanctioned event.
- You can download and print out a temporary mebership card: https://membership.usatriathlon.org/Member/ViewMemberCard
- Athletes may only pick up their own packets. Under no circumstances may an athlete pick up a packet for another person.
- No drafting
- Headphones are prohibited
- No riding in transition
- Helmets/Chin straps must be worn securely fastened at all times while in possession of your bike. This means before, during, and after the event. This also means from the time you remove your bike from the rack at the start of the bike leg, until after you have placed your bike on the rack at the finish of the bike leg.
- Verbal or physical abuse of others is not acceptable or tolerated. Participants shall refrain from unsportsmanlike conduct at all times while at the event and during competition, including the use of abusive language; violent acts; intentional misconduct; or any intimidating behavior directed toward, including but not limited to participants, officials, event staff, volunteers and spectators.