The Chalkland Way Ultra is a 40 mile circular route through the beautiful Yorkshire Wolds, starting and ending on the edge of Pocklington and incorporates the very popular Chalkland Way.
Tracking and navigation
• GPX provided in advance.
• Premium OpenTracking GPS tracking with live timing and splits.
• Route available in OS via the OpenTracking App.
• Printed route map booklet provided.
• First aid medical support.
• 4 checkpoints fully stocked with vegan friendly and gluten free nutrition.
• 2 checkpoints will be indoors with toilet facilities. Hot tea and coffee will also be available.
• The option of a non-returnable food drop-bag at one of the indoor checkpoints.
• Changing room and toilet facilities at the start and finish (plus showers at the end).
• Free parking on site.
At the finish line
• Finishers medal - and you get to choose from an eco-wooden medal or wildflower seed medal.
• Handcrafted trophy if you podium in the male or female category.
• Technical tee as an optional extra – and you get to choose from unisex or female fit.
That extra bit of magic
• Free event photography.
• Mass walk to the start line.
• Hot drinks, cold drinks and snacks at the end.