2023 Preliminary Results: https://my.raceresult.com/238317/results2023 Photos available here: https://crowdpic.com/events/9742022 Photos are available here: https://crowdpic.com/events/826
Welcome to the "MdO Trail Run". Montaña de Oro State Park is located just outside of San Luis Obispo and Morro Bay in Los Osos California. The "Mountain of Gold" is a coastal treasure. It offers a mix of rugged, rocky cliffs, coastal plains, sandy beaches and streams. The start-finish line for all distances will be at Spooner's Cove Beach. Choose the 12K, Half Marathon, 36K, or 50K. Run the 50K and enjoy "Three Peaks" - Hazard Peak, Valencia Peak, and Oat's Peak. You'll be running on trails as old as the Chumash people as you explore one, two, or three peaks nestled in the flora with epic views of the Pacific Ocean, nearby beaches, and Morro Bay. Hope to see you there.
What you receive with your entry:
- Unique Finisher Medal
- Technical Shirt by Green Layer
- Post Race Food & Beverage featuring Hanna's Burrito's from Los Osos.
- Free Downloadable On Course Photos by Professional Photographer.
- Professionally Chip Time Results.
- Podium and Age Group Awards Ceremony announced and presented by the Race Director.
All Courses Link - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hGAQdT5JpLTEvCymukGCqwfS2g4p4Dsl/view
Strava Links (elevation profiles included within link):
50K - https://www.strava.com/routes/2934186022928595570
36K - https://www.strava.com/routes/2934191189948868544
Half - https://www.strava.com/routes/2934192421823981170
12K - https://www.strava.com/routes/2934201068650207938
RunGo Links (elevation profiles included within link):
50K - https://routes.rungoapp.com/route/wSqRLhCVrj
36K - https://routes.rungoapp.com/route/aQeTfJr1Po
Half - https://routes.rungoapp.com/route/wvApUCKtCk
12K - https://routes.rungoapp.com/route/ZP4skPlkMV
Time Limit: All events must be completed by 4:00 PM.
- 8 hours and 30 minutes from the start time.
- Those that do not make the cut-off (6h 20m from start time) in time will automatically be placed in to the 36K results.
- Anyone that drops down in-race to the 36K from the 50K will be listed on the office results page with an "unofficial finish" and not a DNF.
Distance & Elevation Gains:
- 50K: 6,270 ft
- 36K: 4,452 ft
- Half Marathon: 2,237 ft
- 12K: 1,835 ft
Pacific Coast Trail Runs, est. 2000, produces events from 5K to 150M in National Parks, USFS, CA State Parks, County and City locations in California.