Join us this NATIONAL SISTER'S DAY for the 2nd Annual "Pretty in Pink" Breast Cancer 5K Run/Walk Fundraiser on August 7th, 2022!
We are inviting all fighters, survivors, and supporters of those affected by breast cancer to join us for our run/walk.
So tie up those running shoes and join us to spread awareness, raise money for a worthy cause and have a great time being active together.
- 5K is $35 per runner or walker.
- Participants must be 12 years of age to register. Children under 12 may attend at no cost but will need to be supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Participants are able to sign-up on race day at the event, with a fee of $45.
Race Event Details:
- A Sister's Promise For Hope Foundation is a non-profit Breast Cancer Foundation with the mission to support breast cancer funding and promote awareness.
- Sponsor Fundraisers
- Inspire Awareness
- Support Research
- Teach about TNBC
- Empower Survivors
- Reach those in need of help
- Spread Hope
- The proceeds from the event will benefit Breast Cancer Research at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, #1 cancer center in the nation.
- For more information regarding the foundation or upcoming events, please visit the facebook page at sispromise4hope