1 mi, 5 km
Join us for the first-ever Missoula Race for the Cure at Caras Park to raise money and awareness for breast cancer. 75% of the net proceeds from this Race help men and women in Montana access critical breast health and breast cancer services. The remaining 25% of the net proceeds go to fund breast cancer research. The Race for the Cure has untimed 5k and 1 mile courses which participants are invited to walk, run, or run/walk.
© Ahotu is a World's Sports Group owned service and brand. All rights reserved.