Get Ready! The Running of the Santas is coming this December.
San Antonio RoadRunners is continuing the tradition of the best Santa Run in San Antonio. The Santa Antonio Run, previously put on by the BISH Foundation, will donate a portion of the race proceeds to Cancer Research.
Santa Antonio Run and Kids Elf Run. We will have a LIVE IN-PERSON and a Virtual Option.
IN-PERSON RACE Details:
- The Santa Antonio IN-PERSON run will feature 3 events: Kids Elf Run, 5K, and 1-Mile Walk.
- The Kids Elf Run will kick off the race. Kids 2-10 will run a quarter mile before the Santas take off. Kids Run start time 8:30 AM. Kids receive an Elf hat and a finisher medal.
- Santa Antonio 5K will chip-timed and awards will go by chip-time not clock time. Overall and Age-group awards for Overall and Masters, Male and Female. 5-year age group awards. Start Time 9:00 AM.
- Santa Antonio 1-Mile Walk is not timed and will not have awards. Start time 9:05 AM.
- 5K and 1-Mile Walk participants will receive a complete Santa Suit (Hat, Beard, Jacket, Belt & Pants) and a Finisher medal.
- In person costume contest after the race. Dress in your best Santa outfit or Christmas costume.
- Water and post-race refreshments will be provided at the finish line.
VIRTUAL RACE Details:
- The Virtual Santa Antonio 5K is a race that you can run or walk from any location and route. You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself.
- Signup, download and print your race bib, complete the 5K, and submit your results.
- When you submit your time, you will also be able to download, print and/or share your Finisher's Certificate.
- Please take a picture at the end of your run with your Santa Antonio Run Medal. Upload these to your social media platforms and tag us or use the hashtag #SantaAntonio22
- Virtual Run participants receive a complete Santa Suit (Hat, Beard, Jacket, Belt & Pants) and a Santa Antonio Finisher Medal
- Complete your race and submit your results between: December 18, 2022, 12:00am-December 31, 2022, 11:59pm
Instagram: SARR Santa Antonio Instagram
Facebook: SARR Santa Antonio FaceBook Page
Packet Pickup Info. Highly recommended to pick up your packet before race day.
- Friday, December 16th from 4-7PM Alamo Beer Company. 202 Lamar St, San Antonio, TX 78202.
- Saturday, December 17th from 12-3PM Alamo Beer Company. 202 Lamar St, San Antonio, TX 78202.
- Race Day Packet Pickup. Alamo Beer Co. Sunday, December 18th, 7:30-9:15AM.
Race Course: Updated Route to be posted soon
For sponsorship and race day vendor info email Race Director Merrianna Ramirez: firstname.lastname@example.org