SIGN UP NOW ... THE FUNNEST ADVENTURE/OBSTACLE RACE ON THE PLANET!
Official website: www.GreatAmazingRace.com
THE GREAT AMAZING RACE (GAR) is an exciting adventure race that features two-person teams (adults & kids grades K-12) racing through an outdoor obstacle course in competition against their peers. Created in 2012, the GAR is designed to test your ability to work as a T-E-A-M in a fun and invigorating environment!
Modeled after the popular TV show, teams complete a one-mile cross country course sprinkled with a string of up to eight fun-filled challenges. Teammates must work together to complete a task (obstacle, game, relay) before advancing to next challenge station. Waves begin every 10 minutes - kids teams, then adult teams.
1. Open to everyone - runners, joggers and walkers - pee wees to grandparents.
2. 2 person teams - adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid.
3. 3 challenge levels ... easy, intermediate & difficult.
4. 4 race divisions ... Grades K-2 / 3-5 / 6-8 / 9-Adult.
5. Racers should be prepared to get a little dirty and wet - it's part of the fun!
6. Plan on 60 minutes to complete the course. Rain or shine,.
7. Top 25 teams qualify for Championship Race and chance to win $1,200.
1. Discounts. Large groups (10 or more teams), teachers, military, police, & fire personnel qualify for discounts. (Only available through the www.GreatAmazingRace.com registration portal only.
2. Fund Raising. Local schools & youth organizations (scouts, youth teams, running clubs, churches, etc) can receive $ donations by participating in the race. Visit www.greatamazingrace.com for details.
3. Sponsorship. Sponsorship with THE GREAT AMAZING RACE Series offers many exciting exposure possibilities for your company. Please contact us at [email protected]
to discuss corporate and small business sponsorship opportunities.
4. Charity Partner. Help us fight pediatric cancer by donating 2 pairs of used sneakers or running shoes to Max Cure Foundation's Dunk Your Kicks program and receive a 2 minute time eraser token for the race. (www.DunkYourKicks.org)