Tour de Kili

Tanzania, Tanzania
01 Sep, 2023 (Fri)


150 km

Mountain biking

360 km

About the event

Secure your spot in the Tour de Kili mountain bike race on the slopes of the “roof of Africa”, Mount Kilimanjaro. Enjoy the well-organized stage race that is affordable and fun and suitable for all skill and fitness levels. Gather with locals and internationals while making a positive social impact, as the registration fees will fund One Bike Tanzania’s Women on Bike project. All local ground transfers, accommodation, meals, water, first-aid station, game drive, finishers pack/gift, conservation fees, and bike mechanic services are included. Purchase a 10% deposit to secure your spot, and pay the remaining 90% directly to the organizer. Don’t miss out on this lifetime achievement award, and the “best week of your life”!

Races offered by this event

You have 23 weeks to prepare

Tour De Kili (5 stages)

01 Sep, 2023 (Fri)
Mountain biking - Stage race
360 km
On site

Tour De Kili (2 stages)

01 Sep, 2023 (Fri)
Running - Stage race
150 km
On site

Tour de Kili

Great prices on hotels, homes and everything in between.

Top destinations: Running

Country flag of us
30399 races
Country flag of fr
6751 races
Country flag of de
1081 races
Country flag of gb
United Kingdom
987 races
Country flag of ca
673 races
Country flag of it
484 races