Parson's Rd, Bermuda
The BNG Run for the Arts 5k sponsored by Chubb features a competitive run along with a fun run/walk. Open to those who consider themselves serious athletes and those who don’t! Starting from the Parsons Road Park Basketball courts take in the sites and sounds of North-East Hamilton, Happy Valley, Palmetto Road and finish in front of the Community Playground.Why Should I Participate?
This is not just a race but a community endeavour. A chance to create a vibrant new atmosphere in Northeast Hamilton! Your support will help the Bermuda National Gallery:
1. Finance an engaging public art programme with the installation of one, or more large scale murals in the area to highlight and promote these communities.
2. Fund a paid placement on the BNG internship programme for a student from the area, providing professional development in all aspects of museum operations and opening the door to a career in the arts.
3. Support BNG’s education department and programming.CLICK HERE TO FURTHER SUPPORT THE ARTS AND JOIN THE BERMUDA NATIONAL GALLERY!
This event is sanctioned by the Bermuda National Athletics Association.
Timing is supplied by Bermuda Timing SystemsCategories/Prizes
(Competitive Walk/Run categories have an age minimum of 10)
· 1st place Overall male and female
· 1st, 2nd & 3rd in each age group as follows:Youth Run - under 20Open Male and Female Run - 20-39Masters Male and Female Run - 40-49Senior Masters Male and Female Run - 50-59Veterans Male and Female Run - 60-69Experienced Veterans Male and Female Run - 70+
1st, 2nd and 3rd for competitive walkers (No gender distinction)
Non-Competitive Run/Walk (There are no prizes and there is no age limitation, however, children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult)Start Times
Walkers start time will be 8:30AM
Runners start time will be 9:00AMDraw Prizes
All participants in the Run for the Arts 5k will be entered to win draw prizes!Entry Fees
$15 Youth (under 20) Walker/Runner entry fee
$35 Adult Runner entry fee
$30 Adult Walker entry feeNumber Pickup
Race numbers & apparel will be collected from the Bermuda National Gallery in City Hall on Saturday, April 22nd from 10AM - 1PM
Sorry, but you must use a credit card that will work overseas to pay for any registrations
PLEASE NOTE: FOR SAFETY REASONS AND IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE BNNA, STROLLERS ARE ONLY PERMITTED IN THE NON-COMPETITIVE RUN/WALK AND WE WOULD ASK THAT YOU START NEAR THE BACK TO AVOID ANY INTERFERENCE WITH OTHER PARITICPANTS.
Please do not bring dogs to the Start/Finish Area in the interest of other participants
© Ahotu is a World's Sports Group owned service and brand. All rights reserved.