Be part of the FIRST official Downtown Dog Run in Springfield, MO!
Run for your best time or just walk and enjoy the morning. It's up to you!
Then, stick around for the PET PARTY on the square.
All registered participants receive an event shirt and medal.
The run is timed by Ozark Racing Systems and awards are given to multiple age groups.
Registered 5K participants receive an event t-shirt, a finisher medal, and a drawstring backpack from TAME!
NOTE: Event t-shirts are available for 50 registered participants. For those who register after the first 50, you will need to pick up a shirt on a later date.
Packet Pick-up: On the day of the event, June 11, at 7:30 am.
Run Begins: 9am
Chip Timing/Bibs: Chip timing and numbered bibs are provided for all registered 5K participants by Ozark Racing Systems.
Awards: Age category awards will be given for the following age categories:
12 and under, 13-19, 20-30, 31-40, 41-50, 51-60, 60+
1. Dogs are not only allowed to participate, dogs are encouraged! Just make sure you follow the rules:
- Clean up after your pets! Come prepared with poop bags!
- Pets must be friendly and non-aggressive to other dogs or people.
- Dogs must be leashed at ALL times!
- Owners must obey all local, city ordinances.
2. All ages are welcome! That means 2-legged and 4-legged, and strollers are permitted.
3. We love walkers! Don’t feel like you must run, walking is great! Just remember the time limit for the 5k is 90 minutes.
4. It’s a RAIN OR SHINE event!
5. STAY FOR THE PARTY! The square will be filled with fun and excitement. We hope you will stick around and enjoy the day with us!