Kappa Delta Shamrock Fun Run

Lafayette, LA, USA
19 Mar, 2023 (Sun)

Running

1.5 mi

About the event

This year Kappa Delta is hosting a fun run to end our week long fundraiser for our philanthropies. 80% of our proceeds are donated to our local philanthropy Faith House of Acadiana, and the remaining 20% goes towards our national philanthropy Prevent Child Abuse America (PCAA). The race will commence on Agnes Roth Lane and will also be ending on Agnes Roth Lane. After the run there will be a celebration including food and live music! Last year Gamma Kappa raised $46,000 dollars, this year our goal is to raise $50,000 dollars. It would be our honor to have you participate in this years Kappa Delta Shamrock Fun Run!

Races offered by this event

Kappa Delta Shamrock Fun Run

19 Mar, 2023 (Sun) - 10:00
Running
1.5 mi
Solo
On site
Road

Reviews

No reviews yet.
Be the first to share your experience!
Write a review
Join us today
Sports

The price shown is converted as an approximate cost in your selected currency. Exchange rates may change while completing your purchase. Always check with your issuing bank for an exact exchange rate.

© Ahotu is a World's Sports Group owned service and brand. All rights reserved.