Proceeds benefit the Alzheimer’s Association whose mission is to eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research, to provide and enhance care and support for all affected, and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
In addition, you may honor or remember your loved ones with a personalized Forget-Me-Not poster to be displayed during the Rockcastle 5K Run/2M Walk for Alzheimer’s. Posters are available for a $5 donation for race participants; or $10 for non-participants. For more information, contact Jana Bray at [email protected] or 606-256-7880.
In-Person Event Details
• Race will be chip-timed.
• Race start time 8:00 a.m. EST
• Packet pickup is open 7:00 - 7:50 a.m.
• $20 pre-registration fee, deadline Friday, July 8. After July 8, cost is $25 through race day.
• Participants will receive a custom dri-fit race t-shirt. (Please Note: Shirt not guaranteed after pre-registration deadline.)
• Countywide Stride series race 7 of 13
• Overall male and female race winner
• Top three male and female runners in each of the following age groups: 14-under; 15-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70-79; 80+
• Top three fastest male and female walkers
• 5K Run or 2-Mile Walk
• $20 pre-registration fee, deadline Friday, July 8. After July 8, cost is $25 through Wednesday, July 13. (Race packet shipping available for additional fee. Or arrange for pickup).
• Participants will receive a custom dri-fit race t-shirt.
• Complete your run/walk and post results between July 16-30.
Printable Registration Form
Rockcastle 5K Run/Walk for Alzheimer's
© Ahotu is a World's Sports Group owned service and brand. All rights reserved.