BIB AND SHIRT PICKUP will be from 7:00 AM to 9:15 AM on RACE DAY. Please tell the volunteers at the table your name and they will check you in and give you your swag bag.
The 8K will be 3.1 miles on paved surfaces and 1.9 miles of trail running and will start at 7:45 AM. The Kids’ .8 Mile race will start at 9:00 AM. The 5K Run/Walk will be an out and back on all paved surfaces. The 5K run/walk will start at 9:20 AM. Additional race times will be added as needed to alleviate overcrowding on the course.
8K and 5K top finishers, male and female, will each receive awards. Age category awards will also be given. Awards will be determined at later date. All registrants will receive a race medal. All who register before April 15 will receive a race T-Shirt. Registrants after April will receive T-Shirts while supplies last.
See the race descriptions below. Rain or shine.
The 08085 Run/Walk/Sit: One mild-mannered zip code … with an event boasting five fantastic options! Join us for one or more of the 5th annual 08085 Run possibilities. In zip code order, choose from:
1. A 0.8 Mile kids’ run/walk (1.29K) – Course along a flat, paved trail within Locke Avenue Park.
2. A 0.8 Mile walk (VIRTUAL) – Choose your own course and walk at your leisure.
3. A 0K sit (approximately no miles) – Course along a comfortable chair of your choosing. All the stuff with little-to-none of the sweat!
4. An 8K run (4.96 miles) – Road and Trail. Mostly out-and-back course mostly along High Hill Road but only featuring gentle, rolling hills less imposing than the road’s name suggests. 3.1 Miles on the paved 5K course with another 1.9 miles on Tranquility Trails, unpaved mostly on a 20’ wide dirt trail bordering wooded areas, but there are about 200 yards of trail (with tree roots) through wooded wetland areas. Depending on weather conditions, some mud may be involved.
5. A 5K run/walk (3.1 miles) – Less-challenging paved course Starting in Locke Ave Park, through High Hill Park, alongside High Hill Road to Tranquility Trails and back..